School Fundraising through Online Shopping!

Tips Tricks and Ideas for Google Chrome!

Visit Howes That! My new blog

Monday, July 31, 2006

Nored.

I wish I had somethign worth saying, but really I don't. But, I said the result to the last competition would come out today, so it is, now.

The answer was that my mum got me a cheese slicer. If I were at home, I'd take a photo, but I'm not. Maybe I'll take one tonight, and add it to the post. If I weren't so lazy, I'd look through Google Images to find something similar to mine. But I'm lazy.

I guess Carolyn was the closest, since it is effectively a "sharp string". Of course, it is actually really a wire. But, since she wasn't really right, she won't get the full amount of points on offer. She will get...11 points (the number of letters in "sharp string".

Other people who posted will get up to 5 points for their efforts.

As for the randomness - The title of the post and the first 'PS' were from The Emperor's New Groove. Funny movie that!

Roadshows were great on the weekend. Well done for all invovled. It was a pity I couldn't see those involved at Modbury as well, but I had commitments by Firle Chapel.

Well, I'm done. Sorry this was such a lame post...Hope you all have a great day!

Dallin Howes

10 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, July 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Yay for Dallin!

It's such a pitty that it's not a Fondue (or however you spell it) Thingy but it's ok.. Now we can go on a picnic and slice cheese for our bread! Woot.

Haha! I'm first to comment so that makes me the best I think.

It's ok that you have nothing to say in your blog Dallin cause I don't have anything to say in my comment but I do love cheese. I had cheese last night and everything.

The Roadshows were good. Thanks to my awesome Dad.. He's the one who came up with it all! Isn't he awesome!? Some of you might think otherwise but I know he worked really hard to get everything done and I support him all the way. You people who just watch the shows don't realise how much work the people behind the scenes do.

I'd like to say thanks to the awesome Soph for singing with me. It's so nice to have a friend you can count on.. Sorta.

BYE BYE BYE!

Timmy

 
At 11:02 AM, July 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:10 PM, July 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorta...?

Yes. Lame. Forgiven. But there is red.

Gosh I'm nosey.

 
At 8:12 PM, July 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sleepy, so this is going to be a crappy comment.

Emporers New Groove is awesome. Most of those Disney ones are.

I knew what I was talking about, I pictured it in my head...but I will take the 11 points. It is better than nothing. I bought one of those for Karlie and Nathan...and an iron, fondue set, cookbook, apron and oven mits. Way to bleed me dry!

Ok, when you all get married I will get you all lovely presents, but don't expect me to keep my complaints to myself. ;)

 
At 10:14 AM, August 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Does this mean that you'll buy me a fondue set? I'd love one of them but I think you might actually be late with getting me one cause I'm going to buy one before you can!! So we can have a cheese party..

I like cheese.. But not as much as pie ;]

Timmy

 
At 12:26 PM, August 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lame blogs are always fun. I'd post a lame blog right now, but my blog thing wont let me on. I must now proceed to kill it voilently.

Hey I have 22 points! thats pretty cool ^_^

 
At 6:31 PM, August 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at my blog! Jonno gave me 50 points! put them up! now now now now! I want to get over 200 before anyone else gets 100! (heaps doesn't count for anything) muahahhahaha...

Yeah, and then I'm kinda done too... I just like to win... specially when it doesn't really mean anything. Like now! and like how I'm taller than everyone!
shhh... don't tell anyone.

 
At 1:48 AM, August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Late nights are fun.

 
At 2:12 PM, August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Write a new blog! Hurry up! It doesn't have to be long, or about anything important! write a blog thats two words long! they have to be good words though.
Roll out the lazy hazy crazy days of summer.

 
At 2:19 PM, August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina, come get some ham!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home