School Fundraising through Online Shopping!

Tips Tricks and Ideas for Google Chrome!

Visit Howes That! My new blog

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Competition Time!

Who ever can guess first what I bought today gets....80 points!

I'll give you a clue, coz otherwise it is probably a bit hard. And you have to be specific, but not too specific. For example, if I'd bought a loaf of bread, you couldn't just say "A loaf of bread" It would have to be "A loaf of white bread" but you wouldn't have to go so far to say "A loaf of Helga's white bread bought at Coles"

Make sense? Ok, cool, now I just need to make the clue....Sweet! Here it is (It's a picture clue)



Take Luck and Be Fun!

**EDIT**

Sorry everyone, the competition is over. Sophie won, with the correct answer of "A Bluetooth Mouse". I got the Logitech V270 from Get Right on Payneham road. I think. I was deciding between this mouse, and the V400, but went with this because of the Bluetooth. That means, it connects directly to my laptop, so I don't have a little dongle hanging out of a USB port to use my mouse.

I was considering the V400 because it is a laser mouse (a lot more precise than regular optical) but in the end the Bluetooth did it for me. I was surprised how few Bluetooth mice exists, and how it is really hard to find one here in Adelaide. But I have my mouse, so it's all good. And I love it. The guy at the GetRight store said he uses the same mouse at home. But, I find that a lot of sales people always use the thing you are looking at buying. Maybe they do. Or maybe they used to until the upgraded. Or maybe they just want you to buy it. But, it worked either way. And I like it, so it's all good!

10 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mouse pad??

 
At 2:35 PM, June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mouse pad??

 
At 2:50 PM, June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHEESE!!! I dunno, It's just a guess..

 
At 3:05 PM, June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! A mouse? wait... more specific... a wireless cordless optical fantabulous mouse? is it white?

 
At 4:39 PM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Dallin said...

no, no, no, no.

Well, actually, one of you might have been pretty close. But not specific in the right way.....

Like I updated the post, the pictre has changed slightly now. The 4 (3) of you are welcome to take a second guess....

 
At 5:44 PM, June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
A Bluetooth mouse!?

 
At 5:47 PM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Dallin said...

Yay Sophie!! Very good! Umm, i don't know what I'm meant to say now. Have 80 points!

Carolyn could have had 10 points, but only gets 5 coz she guessed as anonymous. And Tammy gets 10 points for....putting CHEESE in capitals, with three exclaimation marks after it!

Sorry to everyone who wasn't around today and missed out on the competition....Better luck next time!

 
At 10:58 AM, June 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, I was kinda close...

 
At 1:50 PM, June 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! 10 points! Oh I am soo awesome!! Hehe! Go the CHEESE!

 
At 8:46 PM, June 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day I come 2 give greetings 2 I missed out on the question what was it again jk There must b something in this ginger beer again catchyas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home