School Fundraising through Online Shopping!

Tips Tricks and Ideas for Google Chrome!

Visit Howes That! My new blog

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Dang Pressure from the Internet Community!

So! I have a blog. YAY!! Can you feel my excitement?

That's good, coz I can't....

Anyway, I have said for a long time that I like the concept of a blog, which is certainly true. A public opportunity to voice thoughts and opinions and stuff, where people can give comments in reply. Brilliant!

My problems with it:
  1. What to say.
  2. Who would read it.
  3. Saying stuff in public that I would rather keep private.
  4. making my boring thoughts compact, readable and understandable.
But you know what? I don't care....The wonerfl thing about the digital age, is that if I don't like it, I can delete it. Or, just not update it. And when people complain, I can ignore them...."What, email? Nope, never got it." Or "Nah, MSN was't working properly, didn't get your message at all!" Or, the best one of all "You can't see my newest post? Must be something wrong with the site..."

Unfortunately, I refused to go with MSNSpaces, so I can't really blame Microsoft....

See what I mean about going on forever about nothing? The sum total of this post is nothing. But it is really long. That is how I am. I can't help myself. So, I pity you, my poor readers. Maybe one day I'll change. or something....

3 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, June 05, 2006, Blogger Dallin said...

Haha, you signed up to Blogger just to post this comment, too! Classic!

Well, I think I've changed it now, you shouldn't need to sign up to post comments. Which means you can also post anonymously, or with any other random name you like. Such as Raoul....

 
At 5:24 PM, June 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I was feeling very nice :P.

You should tell everyone else about this blog so the random comments start rolling in.

I remain yours faithfully,
The Lizard Queen (otherwise known as Caro.)

 
At 5:25 PM, June 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home