School Fundraising through Online Shopping!

Tips Tricks and Ideas for Google Chrome!

Visit Howes That! My new blog

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

SYDNEY!!!!

Hey look, I used all caps in the title, and added a whole bunch of extra exclamation marks. That makes me ultra cool....

So, tomorrow (Thurs) we're going to Sydney. It's going to be an interesting drive, 5 people packed in. I think it's me, Dane, Peter Watt, Sarah Rice and Steph McC. Should be a really good trip though, there are some cool activities planned for the YSA this weekend. Elder Richard G. Scott is going to be there live for the fireside on Sunday! Awesome!

It's also going to be great catching up with family over there. I'll get to see my cute little niece for the first time. And I haven't seen Luke, Jerusha, Callie and Blair since Christmas. So it'll be cool to catch up with them all.

But, I guess that means I probably won't be around much over the weekend. So, don't wait up for me on MSN, or expect any emails. I don't even know when we'll be back actually....Wednesday night at the latest I think, certainly in time for institute.

So, everyone else, enjoy your long weekend. I'll catchya later.

Dallin

5 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, June 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am certainly jealous.

-Caro

 
At 8:31 PM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY FOR DALLIN!!!!

I didn't really have anything to say... sorry about that, Its kinda like cheese, you know.

 
At 10:10 AM, June 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok guys, you don't have to be anonymous....See, right next to that It should say "other". You select that, and then you can type your name and web page. It's much nicer than this anonymous trash....

Anyway, maybe I should be writing another blog entry, rather than commenting on my last one....

 
At 11:42 AM, June 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to like being Anonymous, he's that famous poet right? I feel special. ;p

 
At 4:05 PM, June 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like cheesy when I'm sneezy, I like cheesy when I wheazy, I like cheesy cheesy cheese, cheesy cheest cheese, boy do I like cheesy cheesy cheeeeeeese, so give me some some cheesy cheeeeesy CHEEEEEEESE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home